Thursday, January 10, 2008

WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog. So on the slow internet over here I can’t always retroactively post blogs, and because I’m mostly transcribing things from a journal, the days on which I post things don’t line up at all with the day I wrote it. So I’m going to title each entry by the date on which it was written. Also you should be warned that there’s going to be a lot of philosophy throughout. To keep it interesting, or even worthwhile, I’m going to try to keep it all relevant to my life. Therefore, this blog will be deeply introspective at times. If you aren’t interested in that sort of stuff, by all means skip it. If you are interested and do choose to read it, I’d love to hear your opinions, questions, criticisms etc. Feel free to fire away at anything I think, how I choose to live and (especially!) what you think I fail to see. Enjoy!

-Rafa (as I'm known over here haha)

2 comments:

yan&ying said...

Just glad to know that you're still alive. =) I hope ultimate have served you well in training you to dodge bullets. Well, hopefully there won't even be any bullets to dodge...

Unknown said...

at the next reunion i'm going to call you Rafa

keep safe, post some pics.

and watch this video if you have some time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN8cXokekOw