Friday, February 22, 2008
February 23
Took the Matatu in again. I had a much safer position this time and again had an African seatbelt. At one point I felt someone pulling at my leg hair. I figured it was the kid in my lap (the kids here are fascinated by leg and arm hair). But no, it was a 40 year old woman. I don't know if she was amused, confused or just checking to see if it was real. She kept at it for like 15 minutes. [Shrug]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
maybe shave your legs?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_creation/2006-10-14#Rafe_Steinhauer
Yes ... I had what could either be described as a very loyal fan club, or a bunch of semi-retarded high schoolers who's propensity for dementia centered around a creepy worship of my existence. I'll call it the former for the sake of political correctness.
WHO ARE YOU, KAJ? Identify yourself please. I need to know if I'm getting random hits, or you are someone I know, or at least within 2 degrees of separation.
Hey chill out man. it's jesse.
imagine if that cheeta had eaten you. wouldn't you feel silly about turning down this fine young lady?
didn't you bring any condoms with you to africa?
whoops wrong post. anyway, you get what i mean.
Sup, jesse?
I thought it was you at first (mostly because you're the only one who has a K, an A and a J somewhere in either name that I know of), but then for some reason I thought it wasn't you (don't remember why).
How's life/DC?
I assume by your DC comment that there is another jesse out there. cuz it certainly is not me. haha
jesse
Post a Comment